Revisit Miss Charity’s diner as she welcomes kids to learn about Friendship, Patience, Faithfulness, Creativity and more! Stop in to hear a story with Miss Geranium, visit with Farmer Shalom and Dusty the dog, or learn safety and responsibility from Constable Howie.
Includes the following episodes:
- Respect – Do you respect others and their possessions?
- Thankfulness – Have you ever caught yourself not being thankful?
- Paying Attention – Hey parents, can I have your attention for a moment?
- Faithfulness – Are you faithful – do you know God’s Faithfulness?
- Trust – How do we learn to trust others as well as God?
- Joy – Parents, grandparents and teachers, have you ever seen a child with joy?
- Gentleness – Do you know the gentleness of God?
- Self-Control – Have you ever struggled with self-control?
- Neat and Tidy – Is your room always neat and tidy?
- Tender Hearted (Compassion) – How can I become more tender hearted?
- Creativity – How many times, as parents, have we heard “I’m bored.”?
**BONUS: Includes the following 2 specials:
- Thanksgiving (Special) – Do you express your gratitude for your blessings?
- Valentine’s Day (Special) – How do you show who you are thinking of?