Revisit Miss Charity’s diner as she welcomes kids to learn about Friendship, Patience, Faithfulness, Creativity and more! Stop in to hear a story with Miss Geranium, visit with Farmer Shalom and Dusty the dog, or learn safety and responsibility from Constable Howie.
Includes the following episodes:
- Hope (Optimistic/Pessimistic) – Where do you find HOPE?
- Gossip – What do you Gossip about?
- Jealousy – Are you Jealous about something or of someone?
- Stubbornness – Do you know someone who is Stubborn?
- Listening – Have you noticed that sometimes people don’t Listen?
- Merciful – How Merciful are you?
- Complaining – Complain, Complain, where do you stand on Complaining?
- Disappointment – Do you encourage someone who has been Disappointed?
- Goodness – What is Goodness?
- Laughter – Did you know Laughter is contagious?
- Loneliness – Do you belong to the “Lonely Hearts Club”?
- Punctuality – Are you always on time or always late?
**BONUS: Includes the following special episode:
Canada Day (Patriotism) – What is “Patriotism”?